A rare new project in this mature prime district, Martin Modern combines thoughtful modern design and unrivalled accessibility with the privileges of cosmopolitan living at its doorstep, coddled within a lush and spacious botanical park. Martin Modern has devoted 80% of its land area to be artfully developed into a unique botanical garden and arboretum of native flora, forming an enchanting natural park that will embrace the two-tower development.
|Project Name||Martin Modern Condo|
|Address||8,10 Martin place, Singapore 237992, 237963|
|Tenure||Leasehold, 99 years w.e.f. 28 September 2016|
|Site Area||15,936sqm (171,536 sqft)|
|No of Blocks||Two blocks of 30 storey with roof garden|
|No of Units||450 units|
|Max. GFA||44,620.80sqm (480,300.80sqft)
|Ceiling Height||3.2 & 3.9M|
|No. of Towers / Storeys||2 towers of 30-storey|
|Building Height||North Tower 30 storey , South Tower 30 storey|
|No. of Lifts||3 + 2 private lifts per tower|
|No. of Car Park Lots||450 + 4 handicap lots|
|Showflat Types||2+Study (Type B4S, 872 sqft)
3-Bedroom (Type C4, 1421 sqft)
4-Bedroom Premium (Type D2 (PL), 1798 sqft)
|Unit Type||Est. Size (sqft)||No of Units|
|2-Bedroom + Study||850 / 872 / 883 Sqft||90|
|3-Bedroom||1012 / 1087 Sqft||90|
|3-Bedroom Premium||1324 / 1421sqft||60|
|4-Bedroom Premium||1707 / 1798sqft||60|
- Situated on a 1.6 hectare site in District 9.
- The latest luxury residential development in the posh Robertson Quay neighbourhood.
- The Home within a Botanic Garden in District 9 with an arboretum of native trees and vegetation, occupying 80% of the land area.
- Walking distance to the Great World MRT station, Orchard Road, Robertson Quay and Clarke Quay
- The convenience of being in close proximity to popular areas such as the CBD, Marina Bay and Civic District.
- In close proximity are reputable educational institutions like River Valley Primary School, Singapore Management University and various international schools.
- It is also well connected to other parts of Singapore by major arterial roads and the Central Expressway.
- The higher floors of the luxury condominium development is expected to enjoy vantage views of the city and Marina Bay.
- The master architect, Yip Yuen Hong from iPli Architects is a four time President’s Design Award winner.