Frasers Tower Facilities
Unique to Frasers Tower are four community zones for tenants to connect and collaborate. At ground level, tenants will be able to chill out amidst the lush greenery and relaxing environment of The Park. The Oasis is an integrated podium with a wide variety of F&B options. Moving up the tower, The Terrace and The Sky offer breakout spaces for communal and recreational activities along with stunning views.
Intergrating business and community
Directly linked with the adjoining Telok Ayer park, The Park at Frasers Tower will provide a welcoming break amidst the hustle and bustle of the city. Offering a charming bistro/cafe along with water features and lush landscaping. The Park's relaxing environment will be perfect for winding down at the end of day or enjoying a cup of coffee whilst soaking up some fresh air in one of the city's most special places.
Frasers Tower's 3-storey podium with roof garden houses exciting F8,13 concepts that are directly accessible by covered escalators from the office tower all surrounded by lush planting and cooling water features.
The Terrace offers communal breakout space that is ideal for events, town hall sessions, strategy discussions and creative thinking in an uplifting, green environment. Entertainment is also available with provided foosball tables or recharge at the resting pods. The Terrace is a unique space that will serve as a gathering point for the community at Frasers Tower.
Enjoy the tranquility and panoramic views of the city from The Sky, at the crown of the building, a perfect place to rise above and enjoy the city sunset.
A green and sustainable workplace
Indoor Air Quality
- UV light emitters in air handling units
- CO sensors for basement car park
- Time-controlled purging system to eliminate office generated contaminants
- Double glazed facade greatly reduce solar heat gain while providing panoramic views of the precinct
Water Efficieny and Air Quality
- Recycled water for irrigation and cooling towers
- UV lights emitters in all air handling units to improve air quality
General Energy Efficient Features
- Energy efficient Air-con system
- Photocell sensors for office perimeter lighting with motion sensors
- Energy efficient escalators and regenerative lifts
- Ductless fan system with low static pressure loss for reduced power consumption
- Use of sustainable and recycled materials
- Green Roof
- Direct integration to MRT
- Secured bicycle parking lots
- Electric vehicle recharging stations