Frasers Tower is located at 182 Cecil Street, Singapore, developed by FCL. It is a new office development that provides a flexible work environment to cater to the evolving needs of the workforce. Nestled in a park of its own, Frasers Tower offers 663,000 sq ft of premium Grade-A office space at the gateway to Singapore’s CBD.
Providing both indoor and outdoor work areas, this landmark development will provide a stimulating, innovative and functional environment to transform the way you work.
Frasers Tower Factsheet
|Project Name||Frasers Tower|
|Address||182 Cecil Street, Singapore|
|Developer||Frasers Centrepoint Limited (FCL)|
|Property type||Office building|
|Description||Frasers Tower will comprise a 38-storey Premium Grade A office tower with lots of green spaces to accommodate the needs of office workers seeking a work-life balance.|
|Total Site Area||81,841 sq ft|
|Permissible Gross Floor Area||830,572 sq ft|
|No. of Storeys||38|
|No. of Office Floors||32 office floors|
|Estimated TOP||Q2 2018|
|Main Contractor||Hyundai Engineering & Construction|
Why invest in Frasers Tower?
- Flexible Use of SpaceSeals First Lease - The developer also announced its first signed lease with leading serviced office provider The Executive Centre. The new tenant will occupy an entire floor spanning approximately 20,000 sq ft.
- Community Zones to Foster Greater Tenant Collaboration - Unique to Frasers Tower are four community zones which are designed to promote greater community interaction and integration.
- Seamless and Multiple Connectivity - it will be directly connected to Tanjong Pagar MRT station on the East-West line with a two-minute walk via an underground pedestrian walkway
- Smart and Sustainable Building - Conscious of the need to minimise environmental impact, the BCA Green Mark Platinum office building consists of several environmentally-friendly features.
- Developed by Frasers Centrepoint Limited