Ardmore Three — a soaring 36-storey tower of contemporary architecture, is nestled in the heart of Singapore's most coveted residential enclave in Ardmore Park. Elevated 9 floors above the ground, each of its 84 luxurious apartments enjoys breathtaking views of its serene surroundings. Ardmore Three — a prized residence of exceptional luxury.
Ardmore Three Factsheet
|Project Name||Ardmore Three|
|Developer||Botanica Pte Ltd, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Wheelock Properties (Singapore) Limited|
|Building Detail|| 1 Tower with 36-storey set in North-South Orientation
3 units per floor with private lift lobby to each unit
Awarded with BCA Green Mark Platinum Award
The Gym and The Lounge located at L4 (double-volume)
|No of Block||01|
|Location||3 Ardmore Park Singapore 259950|
|No of Units||84|
|Site Area||Approximately – 55,000sqft|
|Architect||Architects 61 Pte Ltd|
|TOP Date||December 2014|
Ardmore Three Units Mix
|Unit Type||Size (sqft)||No Of Units|
|Type A1 (3 Bedroom)||1787||28|
|Type A3 (3 Bedroom)||1744||28|
- Well-served by the perfect traffic services, NS22 Orchard MRT, Newton MRT, Stevens MRT, Bus Interchange and Central Expressway.
- All the houses have been planned in such a way that elevates space, access to excellent views and lighting.
- Rare FREEHOLD in District 10.
- The unique design, that received BCA Green Mark Platinum Award.
- Renowned developer on Singapore real estate market Botanica Pte Ltd, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Wheelock Property Limited.
- Designed by prestigious Architect 61 Pte Ltd.